Sunday, November 16, 2008

You don't do that!

So that's the comment I got from my husband when I told him I was creating a blog. He said, "What?? You don't do that!!" Well, I am proving him wrong! Our youngest daughter, Annie, has been a great help trying to keep my in tune with change. She makes suggestions when it comes to new hairstyles and clothes, trying to keep me a "cool mom," and she is also the one who gave me the idea to have my own blog. So yesterday when she was visiting, I said I was ready to start and she helped set me up. It was really pretty simple, but now the problem is what to write about?? Is there any possibility that anything in my very ordinary life could be of interest to someone else??

I'm thinking that this will be a good place to keep track of cute things my grandkids say and do, and thus the name "Rho's (Rose) Garden." This garden must be well- fertilized, cuz since 2004 three little babes have appeared, and in about five weeks, one more little baby girl will be joining us! Not bad - four in four years!! So most likely you will see pictures of these darlings and little stories of their antics, along with bits and pieces about my life.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yay, mom!! great job on your first ever blog entry. you are so cool.