Monday, November 17, 2008

Flashback . . .

Turn the clock back 42 years . . . Honey Rock Camp, Three Lakes, WI . . . the time and place I met my awesome hubby! A few weeks ago we spent a fun weekend in the Eagle River/Three Lakes, WI area and made a special visit to Honey Rock where our romance began. It was a gorgeous fall day, and in the picture we're standing on the deck of the "new" dining hall. It overlooks the spot where the former dining hall sat - the place Jim was working as a cook that summer we met in 1966. The gorgeous setting still has a special feeling for us. Ahhh . . . fun memories . . . how could it possibly be that long ago??

3 comments:

Jorie said...

Hi Mom-

I LOVE your blog! Great idea and very cool background and name. Maybe one of these days I'll finally start one! :) I'm still thinking of a good name....

Roxanne said...

Yeah Rho- you are a rockstar for starting a blog adn I love that pic of JimRho- so cute!! Welcome to the blogosphere!!

Unknown said...

Blogger always looks like booger to me at first glance, so I did a double take when you emailed "I'm a blogger." Clever name. I love this pic and entry.