Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Visit from Claire

We loved having Claire spend the weekend with us while her parents headed to Chicago.* She was busy little girl. It was like having built-in entertainment - hearing her talk and seeing her strut around was such a delight.

She found a piece that had broken off from a necklace. Apparently she thought it was an earring and tried to put it on her ear!


I climbed up in the chair all my myself!
I loved playing in Bibi and Babu's huge bathtub! Don't tell Mommy that Bibi let me have my paci for awhile when I wasn't in my crib!

*Annie ended up getting sick and they had to turn around and go home. But we still got to have Claire to ourselves the entire weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i guess that's what grandparents do best... spoil their grandkids! and letting her have that paci was definitely spoiling her. :) we forgive you though! thanks so much - i know she had a blast with you and babu! :)