Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Just a trace . . .

Most of my readers know that Jason, Roxanne, Annikah, and Evangeline were home from Africa for several months this fall and winter for Evy's birth. During those months we were blessed with their presence on three extended visits. The memories will have to last us a long time since they don't expect to return before late summer of 2011. One day soon after they left, as I walked up the stairs I saw the sweetest trace of evidence of their time with us. It was Anni's little hand print on the wall. I tried to capture it with my camera - if you look closely, you should be able to see it. I haven't yet cleaned it off - love the sweet memories it gives as I go up my stairs each day.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

awww. this brought tears to my eyes. :)

Roxanne said...

yeah, that mademe cry...it is a weepy day! so sweet- thanks again for letting us tear up the joint :)

Unknown said...

Make that three of us that made us cry:( Such sweet memories. Maybe a frame around it?:)