Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Cookies

I felt well enough a few days after my surgery to invite Joel and Silas over to make some fun Santa cookies. We made these together last year, and I decided it might be fun to make it a holiday tradition. The boys did such a good job - they so carefully decorated their cookies, and they looked so much more professional this year! It was a fun time - and the reward was eating the green M & M's since we only needed the red ones for Santa's nose!


Silas carefully places marshmallows for Santa's beard.

Joel was very precise with his decorations.

They take a quick break to pose for a picture.

Voila! Finished product! Maybe next year Josh can join in the fun!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Thought I would let you know that I stopped by to catch up on your blog. I hope your eye is healing. Can you believe that it is already mid January? Oh my. I do feel like I am getting old. I still have some Christmas things to pack up.